d(^_^): “Tangle Tamer” Brush (Max version, too)

I think it’s by “Plugged”, a styling tool company, can’t quite remember since I tossed the stuff that had the brand. But anywho, it’s basically a brush similar to the “As Seen on TV” that is suppose to be great for detangling hair, wet or dry. It has bristles that are set in a pattern Read More