Shipping, Returns & Refund Policy
This section explains the general policies when shopping on this site. Cancellation information is further below. It’s a bit much, but I try to make things very clear as possible. Feel free to contact me for any questions that the FAQ or any of these terms/conditions does not seem to cover or you don’t understand.
*Shipping is currently free for orders $150+ for US residents only, shipping method used will be at my discretion, but if the buyer wishes to specify a shipping method, then the buyer is obligated to pay for that shipping. This promo is subject to change and commissions are excluded from other deals/offers.
*Most physical items will be shipped within 3 business days and digital items will be instant, unless noted otherwise.
*Please note, that shipping and processing may be delayed based on US holidays, business, personal, natural events such as weather hazards, etc. Any potential issues that may arise, buyers will be contacted of any potential issues.
Insurance & Tracking:
Insurance can be added to the order optionally most of the time and it is highly recommended to do so. Once item is shipped, I will not be responsible for any loss or damages to such items along the way to you, caused by the shipping company when packaging wasn’t faulty… like they seriously crushed/jostled it. Also does not include when items are not used correctly or has been damaged by negligence or misuse.
- Most items will usually have some form of tracking included, if available, for the shipping service selected. If you’ve chosen to add insurance, you must report to your post office for any loss and damages caused through shipping. For international orders, it’ll be the same thing, especially if damage was done/cause by being handled at customs.
- Certain products may include insurance in the cost (such as expensive and/or very fragile items, but this can vary at my discretion).
This applies to physical item(s), digital product(s) do not have insurance.
Refunds On Physical Products:
Full refunds can only be provided to the buyer if items have not been shipped or, if already shipped, after item(s) have been returned/shipped back within 3 business days after product(s) has been received by the buyer, shipping cost for the return will covered by the buyer. Items must be in the condition that it is received. Buyers have a choice if they want to receive a refund or store credit towards future purchases.
For reparations or replacements, I will cover shipping cost when returning repaired items or sending replacements to the buyer. For international buyers, the same required time is expected but the time for the items’ return once shipped will be much more lenient since there’s a good bit of distance (thus tracking is essential).
Commissions do not get a full refund. Most items that have been commissioned are only refundable at 40-50% at most of the total cost (for most circumstances). The rest is nonrefundable to cover material(s)/time cost. Please be sure to read the above clause “Refunds On Physical Products” and the clause further below “Refunds On Digital Products” as it still applies to all commission types.
I do offer commissions to be payed in sessions; upfront, modifications (which varies in amount of needed changes) and completion/shipping. This includes digital commissions, as well as physical.
Things to take note, please read:
- When cancelling a commission or when returning a commission. The buyer must give up all rights to the commissioned item/product and also agree to allow for item(s) to be resold, irregardless of original copyrighted designs/concepts. There will also be no free replacement(s)/repair(s) and I am not obligated to credit for the design or concept, as agreed with clause #17 Submissions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Note that if you cancel before completion of a commission and have paid in sessions, you will not be refunded any money that have been paid up to that point, but you will not be charged for further services not rendered, either. Should you have paid for the commission upfront in full, then the 40-50% refund cost will apply (unless you meet the requirements for the 100%, see next clause).
- The only way you get a full 100% refund after cancelling, is if the money was paid upfront, but no work and/or gathering of materials specifically for the commission was done yet, which is usually within the first 12-24 hours (times may vary).
- Should the commission require a rare, expensive or hard to get material, the cost of that material must be paid upfront and is nonrefundable.
Choice of shipping will be discussed either during or after the completed commission, if applicable. Commissioned services/products or made to order products will vary in delivery time depending on time, materials, availability and type of service or product.
Refunds On Digital Products – Digital downloads will receive no refunds at all once digital item(s) is sent/instant downloaded by the buyer (due to the nature of digital products, I am not giving out freebies on products meant for sales). Only a store credit, certificate or coupon will be issued for purchasing products of equal value (or used to discount current prices) for other items in the shop. Otherwise, if it’s a matter of something needing a fix up or adjustments (creating a version that is appropriately compatible, etc.), buyers will receive an updated/patched version of the product at no extra charge. If file is corrupted, another will be sent to replace it, as well.
The only way a digital product would receive an actual refund is if it has not been emailed/sent, yet (for physically mailed products, is if digital items have been burned or copied to a physical format like a CD or thumb-drive or commissioned projects).
*Credits are only offered under the following conditions: it cannot be fixed or replaced with appropriate versions, accidentally purchased the wrong version/format, or will not function with buyer’s operating system or program.
Be aware that items, digital or physical, that have been purchased with store credit can never receive a refund nor can be compensated with more store credit. I am also not obligated to offer replacements or repairs for them either.
This applies purely for cancellations. For order cancellations, you can notify me by email before I have dispatched the goods to you and you will be refunded, if necessary; or where items have already been dispatched to you, by returning items to me, the costs of returning goods to me shall be borne by you. You can return goods you have ordered from me within 3 days from the receiving date of the item for a refund/credit/exchange, if applicable.
LunarBerry Studio reserves the right to cancel any order(s) and provide refunds (where applicable) under the following criteria:
1. Item(s) are out of stock, regardless, if item(s) will be restocked in the future or not. (Only exception is when items will be restocked and buyers wish to have a backorder)
2. Unable to verify necessary buyer information. This especially applies, but not limited, to buyers purchasing certain products, etc. that are not suitable for minors or if fraudulent activity is suspected.
3. Have not received payment for the order(s) within 2 weeks that the order was made (this applies to money orders, commissions or layaway, if offered).
4. Order has been canceled at the customer’s request.
5. Complications within/during the order/processing which may included, but not limited to, natural disasters, unable to obtain proper materials, or anything that may hinder the item being shipped or created for a long period of time.
6. Unable to get in contact with or get a reply from the customer about the order in question for 2 weeks (or more depending on circumstances), should problems or questions arise.