- Yes, you can cancel your purchases as long as the items have not already shipped. You can contact me to cancel beforehand and I’ll refund you in full. I usually ship items out within 1-3 business days, but for custom/commissions, it will vary.
- If the item(s) have already shipped out, you must return the purchase once you received them within the next 5 business days of being delivered to you for a full refund or credit.
- Shipping costs for returns will be covered by you and is nonrefundable.
- Items must also be in the same condition as received or a deduction in the refund will be applied.
- Refunds will only be issued once item has been received.
- It is recommended to include tracking when your are returning, this is to cover you on your end for the record. Also to assure you get a full refund, this will prove you’ve actually shipped it back within the 5 business days of receiving. Does not including “shipping label created”, the time of actual drop off/shipping is looked at.
- Any longer on returns and you’ll only be refunded for 50% of the cost, at best.
Commissioned & Personal Items:
Items/Products made specifically through a commission will not receive a refund and, if already shipped/received, will also not be acceptable for returns unless it’s damaged/defective upon receiving (proof and a return is required). At the same time though, you will not be charged for further development should you cancel before it’s finished. This is to cover cost of time and materials. You also relinquish rights to said commission and I will finish it up as I see fit and resell/offer it to anyone else. So be sure you are very sure of the commission work because canceling will leave you with nothing. The only exception is if you want to go ahead and receive the commission, as is, before it’s completion. I’ll then ship it to you with no further obligations to that project and again, there will be no refund based on defectiveness, etc. because it will be sold “as is”.
Items/Products intended for personal use (for ex.- bath bombs, lip balm, etc.) cannot be returned or refunded for obvious reasons, even if you did not get to use it.
Digital downloads can be canceled if it’s before the file has been sent (for manual sending only, of course), but once sent, you will not receive a refund or credit. For commissioned digital products, the concept is similar to the above physical commissions. You will not be charged for further development should you cancel before it’s finished or sent, but you also relinquish rights to said commission and I will finish it up as I see fit and resell/offer it to everyone else. So, again, be sure you are very sure of the commission work because canceling will leave you with nothing or a very incomplete work.
If there is an actual problem with the product (not working, corrupt file, etc.) please contact me and I’ll try my best to fix the issue. Please read the Terms & Conditions for more details on this matter.